Ding Yun is a professor at the Department of Philosophy, Fudan University and the Director of the Center for the Study of Intellectual History. His area of studies include German philosophy and ancient Greek philosophy; especially focuses on metaphysics, comparative philosophy, political philosophy and the history of ideas.
- Ding, Yun. “The Doctrine of Contradiction and the Political Philosophy of Mao Zedong.” International Critical Thought 4.3 (2014): 317-30.
Collections (wen ji文集) and Book Chapters
- Ding, Yun. “The Possibility of the Recommencement of Philosophy in Chinese Thought.” Trans. Huang Deyuan. Social Sciences in China 36.2 (2015): 22.
- Ding, Yun. “Theories of Reason in China and the West: From the Point of View of the Enlightenment.” Trans. Li Cunna. Social Sciences in China 35.4 (2014): 140-60.
- http://column.dooo.cc/dingyun (hasn’t updated since Feb, 2015)
- http://zhuanlan.sina.com.cn/author/dingyun/index.shtml (hasn’t updated since May, 2015)